Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Nursery...Pretty much done

So after a few months of planning and working, I think we've finally got the baby's room ready. I put everything out so that I can take pictures, but It will be taken down so that I can wash it all before the little man gets here. We're so excited!

A shot of the closet. Still trying to organize that mess!
A shot from the door including most of the room.
We had fun painting and hanging his name on the wall. The walls are still pretty bare, so if anyone has any suggestion...feel free to offer them!
Our crib and bedding set...love it!
One of my little nesting projects I made a little valence curtain for the window...it was surprisingly easy!
My other little project was making a couple of these changing pad covers. I was quite happy with how cute they turned out.

We still have little things here and there that we're trying to get prepared for as best we can, but I'm sure you're never fully ready.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love what you have done with the place!! So cute! I just did this for Caleb's room...get a blank 8x8 blank canvas paint it whatever color you want, get ribbon that matches your room decor, and hot glue it to the canvas. Hard to describe...I'll have to take a picture of mine for you. But you can really do anything with the ribbon. And you can even incorporate the ribbon onto a lamp shade zig-zagging it up and down. Ya, I think I am going to take a picture for you...I just read what I just typed...and it sounds hidious! HAHA!! But seriously...the room is so cute!

April said...

Email me your address so I can add something to his closet :)

I love the nursery, you did such a great job!

Jenn said...

Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! I hope he is doing well - little guy came early, huh? I hope you are doing well. The nursery is so cute! Congrats adn good luck!