Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day 2 update

Landen's doing really well. He's off oxygen now and they've been giving him nutrition through his IV and placed a tube down into his stomach this evening to start feeding him also. I haven't been able to produce any milk yet, but as soon as I do, he can have that down the tube. We were finally able to hold him this morning and will get another chance again tomorrow. I'm kinda milking it and staying in the hospital as long as I can so that I can see Landen as much as possible. Thanks everyone for keeping us in your prayers...they're working!

One of my favorites, cause he's looking right into the camera.
He's been doing pretty well with his pacifier, which is supposed to be something hard for a preemie to naturally be able to do. He's even holding it in his mouth here.
Family photo...not my best look.
My sweet boy!
He didn't really enjoy having his head washed where his vacuum spot is.
Again, not a fan of the head scrub.
Another one of my favorites...kind of a Popeye face.


5 comments:

Cammy Aller said...

Oh my WOW, I cant believe everything that has happened! Im so glad you are all doing well and baby Landon is too. How scary to go go early like that. I know you will be blessed with a healthy boy to take home soon. Congratulations once again!

Hilary said...

He is a doll! I love the pictures! I'm glad he's improving so much and hope you guys get to take him home soon!!

April said...

So I'm on the phone with Ber last night when he told me that he called Chett who had told him that the Royer's HAD THEIR BABY! I jumped on here as soon as I heard the news and there little Landen was! He's darling! I'm glad that all is going well. The 6 month outfit I got him will fit him someday. :) Email me your address when you have a minute (which I'm sure are few and far between!) Congrats!

Morgan said...

Ahhh, so cute Daleen. He looks so great, and handsome of course and by the way I think that you look fantastic in that picture!

Michelle said...

He is adorable! I am so glad that he is doing better. It was nice talking to you the other day.

I hope he comes home sooner than expected!