Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bear World

So last weekend was the opening of Bear World, and sadly we'd never been there before. So, I decided to take Landen since it was 1/2 price, and "aunt" Suzi joined us too. It was actually bigger than I thought it would be. Landen wasn't too sure how he felt about the animals getting so close to our car, but loved them when they were far enough away. I didn't have my camera, so these are pictures from my phone, not the best quality ;)


Suzi posing as a bear
Landen and Suzi riding one of the rides



Landen loved the trains and had to ride them at least 3 times!





Adorable baby bears! They're about 8-9 pounds, they were a 1/2 lb. and the size of a twinkie when they were born. So cute, I couldn't get enough of them!







More baby bears (there were 3). We even got to pet them!










1 comments:

Sarah said...

How fun! Those baby bears are the cutest little things I've seen in a while. Sounds like a fun time!