Saturday, May 16, 2009

Newest Trick

Landen has learned a new trick this week that is absolutely adorable! I call it the "army crawl", and I'm sure dad is so proud ;). It's so cute, if he has a toy a little to far away in front of him, instead of just rolling all around to get to it, he's learned that if he brings his legs up under him (sticking his little bum in the air), and pulls with his arms (hence the "army crawl") he can get to his toy. I love it, and he gets better at it everyday. But, that means I also need to start baby proofing my house since he's found a new fascination with electric cords...dang! Oh, and he also turned 8 months old yesterday! I know this is very repetitive, but I can't believe how quickly it goes by! He's so much fun, and gets soooo excited about everything. Oh, and his most favorite thing to do these days is jump, so we're going to see if we can find him a johnny jump up! I love this kid, and I'll try to get a video of his army crawl...cause it's soooooo dang cute (in case you weren't picking that up).

1 comments:

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

how fun! Seth army crawled for a while too ... it's so funny to watch them try and scoot across the room. But, watch out ... before you know it he'll be crawling so fast you won't be able to keep up!