Saturday, May 30, 2009

Katie's Graduation

So, after hanging out with Brett in Yellowstone, we went down to Manti, UT for Katie's High School Graduation. I can't believe my baby sister is all done with high school! I'm so old!!!! (Yes, I have my 10 year high school reunion this year!). I'm so proud of her, even if she's 4 inches taller than me:)

Her graduating class...much smaller than it would have been at Olathe South!

Us and Kate...awkward pic because my dad was taking it from a different angle, our camera had died...sad!


A calm moment during the ceremony. He was squirming or jumping around the rest of the time!



Darren and Kate




So cute!





Who knows! Nice shot of Kate's hat hair.



Must have been a good story



YEAH KATIE!!!!!








Precious











The graduate








0 comments: