Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Jayden Dale Sharp

(Stole picture from my sister)


Jayden was born September 17th at 7:42 am weighing in at 1.5 lbs and 11 inches long. He left his tiny, failing body sometime shortly before birth. I love this picture of Jayden, and I love that there are amazing people out there that dedicate their talents to giving families a gift of remembrance for their loved ones. In case you can't tell, the picture is showing BOTH Katie and Cory's hands holding their sweet angel. They have been so amazingly strong through this whole experience...I am in awe! Sure they're grieving and missing their beautiful little boy, but their faith in the process has helped boost my own.


His funeral will be this coming Friday (23rd). Abrie and I will be flying out. The military was kind enough to give Brian Friday off so he could stay home with Landen. Little Jayden, I promise that I will strive harder to love my children more, and not take them for granted. Enjoy every minute. Continue on your journey that Heavenly Father has planned for you, we will see you soon!

1 comments:

Laurie Wilcox said...

What a sweet angel boy! That made me cry... certainly makes me hold each of my kids a little tighter every single day. We will keep your family in our prayers. Love and miss you Dee!