Sunday, September 25, 2011

Food Creations

It's amazing how creative you can become just to get your child to eat food. Here's an example of pancakes I made with some cookie cutters, that actually turned out better than I thought....and he actually ate the WHOLE pancake! SUCCESS! Landen's become a lot less picky, since we have a you have to try everything on your plate rule, and unless you finish your food you're not getting any treats rule...it's seemed to help. He actually downed some Talapia the other night (he called it chicken, but who cares, HE ATE IT!)


I am very aware of the fact that I am SOOOO behind on blogging and intend to catch up this week since Brian will be gone for about 2 1/2 weeks for some "field training". So, be prepared for more posting.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

L doesn't eat either? GEEZ. What's their deal? Keep ideas coming. I'm so trying this tomorrow!