Monday, March 2, 2009

Bronchiolitis

It's official, we took Landen to the doctor today, and he has bronchiolitis. So, we're now the proud owners of a nebulizer and get to give him breathing treatments. Poor kid! The treatments seem to be helping already! He's coughing more, which is a good thing, because that means it's breaking things up, but he still doesn't have his appetite back. That was our big indicator yesterday that he really wasn't feeling so good, because the kid will normally eat anything and everything, but it got to the point where he barely wanted his bottle. Even the doctor said that he didn't look or act sick, but he definitely is! He's such our little angel! He's hacking and coughing on second then grinning and laughing at us the next like there isn't a problem at all. I don't know what I've done to deserve such a good baby, but I'm definitely very grateful! By the way, once I get a picture of him with his nebulizer I'll post it, because the mask for it is so cute! It looks like a dragon face!

2 comments:

Gurr Family said...

I hope he starts feeling better. Carson had that in January and it was not so fun.

McKendricks said...

Hey Dayleen,
I am sorry to hear Landon has been so sick, that is no fun. Thanks for your comment. I asked Matt the other day when he wants to start having kids and he said, 1 year and 9 months. And it doesn't change as the months go by. So I just like to yank his chain! How are you guys doing? So is Ash going on the mission or coming back to school? Hope Landon gets better!