Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Some Favs

Ever since we were in San Francisco, I've been having problems with my camera making blurry pictures, and I have no idea how to fix it. Maybe blurry isn't the right word, just kinda fuzzy, and I did use night mode in San Fran, but I haven't used it since...I really hope my camera isn't broken, because it's only about 5 months old! But, the good thing is, is that I've been taking more pictures. So here's some cute ones of Landen. If anyone knows anything about cameras and what might be wrong with mine...please let me know!
















4 comments:

McKendricks said...

Wow Dayleen, he has gotten so big! I love his big blue eyes! I think he looks like you!

Andrea said...

daleen

Thanks for your comments on my blog. I love hearing from you bc you are so knowledgable and I trust your "mommy" judgement too. Trey has the option to go home today with an oxygen tank so he can be hooked up when he's sleeping. He's fine on room air when awake, but drops to around 86 when he's sleeping. BORDERLINE. So deciding whether we want to stay here another night or go home....I hate making decisions like this!!!! Welcome to motherhood right?
Your kiddo has gotten huge. I can't believe its the same little man!

Laurie Wilcox said...

What a cutie pie! I can't wait to meet him... and of course I'm excited to see you too! He has gotten so big. Only a few more weeks....

Love ya!

Gary and Cortney said...

He is so cute!!