Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Can't believe it!

How did this happen? Landen is 6 months old! Where has all the time gone! We took him to the doctor yesterday for his 6 month check-up, and his bronchiolitis is gone, but the poor kid got a head cold just as he was recovering from the bronchiolitis! He's doing better everyday. He's such a sweet baby, and I know that I've said this before, but I'm so lucky to have him. He's such a chill little boy...which will hopefully last through toddler and teenage years ;). He's more fun everyday. He's getting better at reaching and grabbing things and just wants to explore everything (with his mouth of course). No teeth yet, but they way he's drooling we're wondering how long it's going to be. I was packing away his preemie and newborn clothes (finally) yesterday, and it's so crazy to think that once upon a time, those preemie clothes were actually big on him! He's still a little guy (12 pounds 11 ounces, 25 inches long), but he's definitely much bigger than when he came into this world. I love his smiles and his sweet sounds and how excited he gets when daddy comes home. He loves playing with his daddy! They just get each other laughing. So, to my sweet boy, here's to another six months! I can't wait to see how much you change and grow.

3 comments:

Melissa Voss said...

He's still so tiny! Glad he's getting better though. It is pretty crazy how quickly time flies by though isn't it! Our babies are growing up.

Unknown said...

No kidding--6 months!

I need to come visit you before he isn't a baby anymore!

I think I'll be in Idaho next month at some time--I track off soon...I'll call ya!

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

it is so sad! I am glad he'sa better. I can't wait to see you guys next month. Can I reserve a room at your place? Or a bed? Do you have a portacrib bella can sleep in? Love you!