Sunday, February 5, 2012

My 31st Birthday

Well for my birthday (Christmas), we went over to some good friends of ours house to eat some good food and share some birthday cake. Now, this cake is the 2nd cake, because BJ decided to help himself to the first one that Brian got me...it was a really pretty, yummy looking one too with shaved white chocolate and everything! Stupid dog! Anyway, Brian thought it would be so funny to get me candles that don't blow out...great prank for an aging lady ;). The kids sure loved it, but even they got frustrated after a bit. It was kinda funny. So here's a few pictures from the moment.

Landen and his buddy Kaylee taking a turn trying to get the candles out

Classic!

I have no idea what I'm trying to help Kaylee with
Getting ready to sing...sorry these pictures are backwards!
Brooke thought she'd give it a try too!

0 comments: