Monday, February 6, 2012

Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam

My big boys has now moved into Primary! (children ages 3-11 at church) He is officially a "Sunbeam" (the 3 year old class). He's adjust very slowly to being in with the "big kids", and still asks me every week if he can go back to nursery (where he could run a muck, eat snacks and play with toys the whole time...lets face it, I think we'd all love to be in a class like that!) He's become very independent lately and wanting to do EVERYTHING on his own, which has been wonderful at times and frustrating at others. My favorite is when he wants to say prayers without help. I'll admit, I got teary eyed the first time he did that. I know, I'm a sap! Here's some pictures (that he wouldn't cooperate for) for his first day of Sunbeams:

more interested in his snacks than getting pictures taken
super cheese
as good as it's going to get

0 comments: