Saturday, February 11, 2012

Money, money, money

When I started my job (back in December), we had to send the kids to babysitters the first week because of my orientation schedule. I hated it! But they didn't seem to have such a terrible time there:




I love that Brian and I have jobs that we can alternate days that we work and the kids never have to go to daycare. I'm only working 6 shifts a month to bring in some extra "pay off debt faster" money, but it's amazing how much less I get done around the house! Of course Brian is still working nights, and that causes a problem with trying to be quiet during the day and not getting certain jobs done, but he's been awesome at helping out too when he can. I'm finally understanding how debt can cause you to feel in bondage, because it limits you from being able to make other choices that you want/need to be doing because of it. I'm so grateful I have such a good, flexible, well-paying job to be able to help get out from under the weight of it all! We're hoping in a year's time to have cut our debt in half...so looking forward to that!

0 comments: