Sunday, June 26, 2011

An Update/Brian's birthday

I haven't had the desire to do much blogging lately, mostly because I don't feel like we've done anything blog worthy!!! Also, I forget to take pictures most of the time, so there's nothing to show what I've done, but since I don't write in my journal or scrapbook, I should probably give a quick update!


Last week was Brian's birthday (the 18th), and we headed down to Utah on the 17th to spend some time with family and meet Amy's (Brian's sister) friend that came all the way over from England for Brian's birthday (not really ;). Brian picked out his own birthday present this year, so planning for his birthday wasn't too hard. He got some new running shoes that he's been wanting, and is in love with them! On his birthday, besides looking at vehicles (more on that later), we had a barbecue at his brother Brad's house and we made Brian his requested rainbow sprinkle birthday cake...so easy to please ;). We're trying to squeeze in as much family time as we can since we're packing up the house and moving to San Antonio in the next month! I was actually able to stay in Utah an extra few days with the kids while Brian had to go back up to Rexburg to work...he missed us, and I missed him! He usually lets me sleep in awhile longer and he gets up with Landen, and I really missed that extra sleep in time! More updates to come...

0 comments: