Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Abrie's Blessing

We blessed Abrie this last Sunday, and if you're wondering why it wasn't on fast Sunday, it's because we'll be out of town that Sunday, which is also our last fast Sunday in our ward. So, we got permission from our bishop to do it then.




Abrie's dressed so warmly because this was my blessing outfit (except for the headband because I wore a bonnet). It turned out to be a cool, overcast, windy day in Rexburg so the outfit was perfect! The outfit was made by my GREAT grandma.

She's so done with the pictures!


In case you can't tell, we're laughing because we couldn't get Landen to stop picking his nose long enough to take a picture! Brian even tried to hold his arms down, but he escaped at the last second!


It was so great to have family and friends come up, we're really going to miss living so close!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

How cute that she wore your blessing dress. I love that! Congratulations, I bet it was a great day for your family.

Laurie Wilcox said...

Love, love, love her blessing dress! What a special outfit for both of you! She is GORGEOUS! I just with I could get my hands on her! BTW so funny about Landon in the picture. It makes me literally laugh out loud.. he is such a boy (so much like mine)!!!

Laurie Wilcox said...

That was supposed to say "wish I could get my hands on her"... guess I'm a little tired!

Camille said...

Daleen you look so good! I'm so glad everything went well and that you guys get to move on to better things :) Congrats with everything...we'll miss you at Madison!

Unknown said...

That is great that you were able to have her wear your blessing dress. How lucky for both of you! You look great! Congrats on your beautiful daughter!