Monday, June 27, 2011

The most recent addition to our family

So, this is the reason I stayed in Utah an extra few days while Brian went home:


We had been kind of half heartedly been looking for a bigger vehicle for awhile now, because with 2 kids, we can't take BJ with us anywhere. Well, we found a cute little school teacher who was selling this baby for about $2000 less than the retail value with LOW miles on it, and we couldn't pass it up! BJ will be very excited to go with us out of town now ;). The reason it took so long to find, was because I DON'T WANT A MINIVAN! Yes, I realize that makes me a brat, but my thought is, if we're going to spend that much money on something, and I'm going to be the one driving it most of the time, I should be able to get what I want...right?! Anyway, this is Brian's favorite feature of the new vehicle...and Landens:







0 comments: