Sunday, February 27, 2011

Who needs church?

I do!!! I haven't been to church AT ALL this month. The first weekend we were down in Utah for my sister's wedding, and just didn't make it. Since then we've all been sick! Today my throat feels like crap and I can't talk more than a whisper...going to the doctor tomorrow. Also, it's the second week in a row I haven't been able to give my talk! I tried to get them to find someone else on Friday since I haven't had a voice since Tuesday, but apparently they just kept me on the program. My 2nd counselor texted me this morning to see if I was going to make it (yes, he texted me ;)...I tried to warn them, I just don't understand!!! I should have just told them NO, but I REALLY was hoping to feel better by then. This 2 weeks of sickness is killing all of us! We have major cabin fever, and still having a pile of snow in my yard doesn't help either. Just have to keep telling myself that it's our last winter in Rexburg...it works for a minute! Anyway, I'm really hoping to make it to church next week!!

0 comments: