Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Sister's Wedding (finally)

So my only excuse for lack of blogging lately is that I have to do it from the laptop because it's the only computer I'm allowed to upload pictures on, and Brian always has it with him at work or school...so I rarely get a chance! Anyway, my baby sister got married to a wonderful man on February 5th. I cried of course, and I'm sure I would have even if I weren't pregnant! Brian had drill that weekend, so he couldn't come down, so I was left to chase a 2 year old around while trying to be a good "matron of honor." Don't know if I succeeded in the "good" part ;). My brother Kevin had to take Landen out during the ceremony because Landen just wasn't handling sitting still for that long (I think the whole think took max 30 minutes!). But, it was a beautiful evening, and they did such a great job with the food and decorations! I even ate some sushi even though I'm not supposed to...man it was so good! Miss that stuff! Onto the pictures:


I'm sure Katie's gonna love this picture, but Landen was "helping"
They were way to nice to each other...at first then Katie got some up Cory's nose!

Landen hanging out with his cousin Bella! She is seriously the cutest little mother hen for a 4 year old!


On the dance floor (the bride is in the back!)




1 comments:

Andrea said...

Uh. I feel like Katie is still 9. Isn't she?