Sunday, February 20, 2011

Oh the pain...

I hurt! And it's not from being pregnant! Dear, sweet Landen decided to share his germs with me and we've both been sick for the last week. It started as just a fever with no other symptoms, then the drainage began and decided to dwell in my chest! What can I take? My inhalers (thank goodness for them), and Robitussin DM (might as well just drink water!!!!). But, that's more than Landen can take! Just when we think he's getting better for a couple days, he decides to get a low fever again...make up your mind kid!!!! So, now we're stuck with the dilemma of taking him to the hospital or wait until Tuesday until the doctor's office opens up again (actually we're kinda hoping it's open tomorrow). Oh, and why do I hurt? Well last night I decided to cough for 3 hours straight trying to get the crap out of my chest...finally did, but now my sides and back hurt and I must have pulled something on the left side of my body because I seriously felt like I was having a heart attack! I had pain behind my left shoulder blade up to the left side of my neck and jaw, and even on my collar bones! Oh, but don't worry, I can take Tylenol (yes, I'm a little grumpy because I've only slept for and hour since yesterday morning because Brian worked last night too). Oh, and I'm crappy and didn't give my talk in church today. I've had it done for a couple of days, so I felt really bad about leaving Brian with all the time to fill, but it worked out. I'm sure they'll have me give it eventually!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hang in there. NOTHING is worse than being a sick mom!

Gurr Family said...

Oh not fun! I am sorry you feel so rotten. I hope you start feeling better soon!