Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 6th wedding Anniversary! I can't believe how time has FLOWN by! Granted either 1 or both of us has been in school those 6 years, but it's been fun to experience this together. Brian is my rock, my sounding board, my voice of reason, and of coarse my hunk of burning love (yes, I'm that cheesy). It' s amazing to go through so many ups and downs with 1 person (other than your family you're born into), and to KNOW that no matter how angry, upset, sad or lonely you get, you are ALWAYS to have that person there for you! Very reassuring! I remember after we were first married and Brian was in Iraq how much being married in the Temple not only for this time here on earth, but also being able to be with him again after death got me through so many nights of worry...I KNEW I would see and be with him again! Brian is very much my opposite, but in the ways that matter, my perfect match! Our balance is amazing and can be very helpful in the "big" decisions. I love my sweet, kind, gentle, rough military man! Such a contradiction, but perfect! So, here's to an ETERNITY with my love. Happy anniversary babe!

On a side note we went to Park City, UT while down there for the Thanksgiving break (we just got back today) on Monday to celebrate our anniversary early. We're both supposed to work tonight. No, I did not take this picture, we forgot our cameras...genius!
2010


2004




0 comments: