Monday, June 1, 2009

Hanging with the fam

While down in Utah, some of the fam got together to have a graduation celebration for Katie (we basically just got together to eat and chat...love it). Kevin, Tina and their kiddos even came down from Boise. It was so fun seeing everyone and catching up. It's crazy how fast those kids grow!!!! (on a side note, this is my 100th post! sad that it took this long!)
Tina explaining something to Bella

Kevin, Kelsey, and my dad's feet :)

Kate and Bella

No, I'm not posing like this on purpose, just tired...traveling makes me tired

Cute Cason, he's 2 months older than Landen



Bella's so funny!

Kelsey, Abe, Kaden and Kariessa...they boys look pooped!



Watching something good. I love how Abe's sprawled all over the couch!

The "grown-ups"

Little miss Kelsey...she's gotten so big!

Kaylee and Landen. She was having so much fun packing him around!

0 comments: