Friday, June 26, 2009

Tonsilitis!!!!!

SERIOUSLY!!!!! How much more can this poor kid take...I should be careful what I ask! So he's had a croupy (sp?) cough this past week and an obvious sore throat that we thought was just from croup, but when I talked to my sister yesterday and found out she was being treated for strep throat, and had seen Landen last week, we decided it was time to get him into the doctor. Sure enough, the poor kid has tonsillitis. But, at least that can be treated with antibiotics and he doesn't just have to suffer through it! I guess I shouldn't be surprised since he was a preemie, and after all, his mom has pneumonia 3 times by the age of 1...he was doomed! He's still a stud though, and you wouldn't know he was sick except for his poor hoarse voice and lack of wanting to take his bottle...poor dude!

2 comments:

Gurr Family said...

Poor boy I am so sorry and I hope he starts to feel better soon. He is a little stud though.

Melissa Voss said...

Your poor baby boy! He's been through so much! Hope he gets feeling better soon.