Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

So now that I'm no longer sicker than a dog (where did that saying come from really?!), I can finally post again. We've been getting excited about Christmas around here. On Thanksgiving, Brian hung up the Christmas lights on the house all by himself and did a wonderful job. We went shopping for a Christmas Tree the Saturday after Thanksgiving (yes, we have a real tree, because I love the smell, and no I don't want to just by a tree smelling candle!), but didn't get it decorated until yesterday for Family Home Evening. I don't think we're quite done with decorating the tree, because it still looks pretty bare, but it's a start. I think we're going to invest in a star/angel this year and maybe some more decorations, because the lights and ornaments that we have just don't do it justice, but none the less, we love our tree! Oh, and it's finals week, so Brian will be all done by Thursday, and I'm back to work tomorrow...boo!


The before shot

The after shot...see, it still needs something!

0 comments: