Friday, December 12, 2008

Back to work

So, I kept hearing from so many moms how hard it was to go back to work after having a baby and how much they cried...I haven't cried, which strangely enough really bothers me! Is there something wrong with me? So, I've come up with a few reasons why I guess I'm handling the transition pretty well:

Option A: I have a cold, cold heart
Option B: Since I'm leaving him home with Brian and not sending him to a sitter, I don't feel like he's being neglected (not that he would be with a sitter either).
Option C: Since I had to leave him in the hospital for his first 25 days of life, I got used to idea of separation
Option D: All the above

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say option B for sure.

Laurie Wilcox said...

It's definitely the cold, cold, heart option! LOL You are so silly! I think the Lord has blessed you to be able to handle the transistion so well, don't feel guilty about that! Plus, it's great that he gets to spend some quality time with dad too. Enjoy being the sugar momma!