Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tagged

So, I was tagged, and it's been awhile, so I'd thought I'd post this one. It ended up being really fun to think about anyway!


8 Shows that I enjoy watching:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. House (noticing a trend?)
4. American Idol
5. Dancing with the Stars
6. CSI: NY, Miami and Las Vegas (I'm not picky)
7. Smallville
8. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (that should really be #1)

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. If 1:45 in the morning counts as yesterday, then I began my day with feeding him
2. Did laundry
3. Fed Landen
4. Made baby blankets for girls in the ward
5. Fed Landen
6. Went shopping
7. Fed Landen
8. Played with BJ (my day was pretty lame because Brian was in Pocatello for drill)

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Christmas (whenever we get to celebrate it since I'm working that day)
2. My birthday (same thing as #1)
3. Going down to Utah between Christmas and New Years
4. Brian to graduate and start working in April
5. Going to Vegas in the summer
6. Brian completely graduating in April 2010
7. Moving out of Rexburg
8. Finally being done with the whole school lifestyle

8 Things I love about Winter:
1. The snow (but not as long as it lasts in Rexburg!)
2. Christmas
3. Hot chocolate with peppermint ice cream (you should try it..yum!)
4. Soup
5. My birthday
6. Sweaters
7. Christmas songs
8. Christmas lights

8 Things on my Wish list:
1. To be completely debt free (house paid for and everything!)
2. To be able to stay home more with Landen
3. To be stationed someplace warm for 4 years (like San Antonio!)
4. To move back to Kansas permanently someday
5. To have healthy children (and be able to have more children)
6. To be a good mom, someone that my children will like to come home to
7. To always stay completely in love with my husband
8. To live closer to family

8 People I tag:
1. Amy Royer
2. Danielle Gurr
3. Quinci M.
4. Morgan Hillman
5. Melanie West
6 Laurie Wilcox
7. Kim Hannon
8. Karie Strong

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I missed seeing you when I was home last--maybe I should try again this time...I will be up off and on throughout the next few weeks--they are making me work until Tuesday--can you believe it...

I love your new design--where did you get it?