Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Not much going on around here

Sorry if ya'll get annoyed with the overabundance of pictures of Landen, but that's all that's going on right now. I'm so used to being more busy with work that it's kind of taken an adjustment to learn to just sit and relax and try to get as much sleep as I can. But, he's started waking up more, and by that I mean that he doesn't just eat and sleep, he'll actually stay awake after eating for a little while which is turning out to be so much fun. He's such a doll...don't get me wrong, the kid has quite a temper when he doesn't get what he wants right away, but most of the time, he's very content. So, here's some pictures of what he's been up to the last week and a half at home...not much!
Here's him with his 8 inch comparison bear to get a measurement for him at one month.
Shading his eyes from the camera
Taking a bath in the sink
Usually he loves his bath, so him being cranky about it was kind of cute
Here's the happy guy we usually see at tubby time
He's graduated to the big boy bath


Just hanging out with dad

A close up of his cute face

No pictures please

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is changing so much already! What a doll!

Lacey said...

He's adorable. I did the same thing with my first. Always taking pictures of every move.

It's amazing how fast they grow.

I have that same bedding just pink. I think I like the blue better though.