Friday, August 1, 2008

10 Things I love

So, my Mamy (Amy to the rest of the world), tagged me...which is a first, so thanks! Anywho, the purpose of this, as the title indicates, is to list 10 things that I love. So, here it goes:

1. My husband. This is probably a duh statement, and even though I tell him everyday that I love him, it's always good that everyone else knows that too. He's such a hard worker and is so concerned already about his unborn son that it makes me kind of teary at times (and it doesn't matter that I cry a lot anyway!).

2. My BJ. I never would have thought that I would love a dog so much! He always keeps us laughing and entertained, and he's such a snuggle bug.

3. Reading a good book. It really doesn't take much to entertain me, but I love reading and getting sucked into another world. It's sometimes really hard to pull me out of it.

4. Thunderstorms. I miss them greatly! Living in Rexburg, we're lucky if we get any rain...but it sure loves to snow!

5. Kansas City. My home. I miss so much about it...the culture, the shopping, the restaurants and of course family and friends!

6. Food. Sadly, there's very few foods I don't enjoy, and I love trying new ones.

7. Traveling. I love discovering all the different cultures and lifestyles to be found all around the world.

8. Cute little old people. These are my favorites to take care of in the hospital. You can learn so much from them, and they have the best sense of humor!

9. The temple. I especially love having a temple about 5 minutes away. It's always a nice break to go and just "be".

10 Sleeping in. This means something a little differently to me probably than most because anything past 5:00 am is sleeping in, but I just love being able to wake up when I want to and not when the alarm tells me I need to.

I'M TAGGING:

Amy Merritt
Laurie Wilcox
Melanie West
April Warnick
Morgan Hillman
Michelle Storey

2 comments:

Morgan said...

oooo, I was tagged. I will get on that one hopefully tomorrow!

Unknown said...

you tagged me too! I don't know if I have time--but I'll think about it...