Thursday, August 7, 2008

All by myself...

...don't wanna be! So, Brian left for drill out in Boise on Monday (the 4th) and won't be back until the 22nd. That leaves just me and BJ at home. I'm glad I at least have him and work 3 days a week to pre-occupy my time. Other than that, things get a little creepy at night. Oh, and I've been having huge feelings of guilt leaving BJ home alone while I'm at work for 12 hours. Brian was able to get a dog door in before he left, so he can come and go as he pleases, it's just that he's such a social dog that he's probably depressed all day. When I come home he's literally jumping up and down...poor pup. I know I'm pathetic! I can only imagine what it will be like to leave the baby and go back to work, but at least someone will be with him the whole time. But, I'm trying to keep busy. There's 5 girls due this month in my ward, so I'm trying to get stuff prepared for that, and I will have 5 days off in a row starting next week, so I'm probably going to drive out to Boise and see my bro and his family and hope to get a chance to see Brian...no garauntees though...yeah for military training! Anyway, off to the doctor....

5 comments:

Andrea said...

daleen -
First of all your baby is coming SO soon!!! AHHH!!! Im' excited for you.
Also, if your friend is still selling her apt. or if you could get me her contact info that would be awesome. We STILL don't have a place! :)
Thanks girl!

April said...

So sorry I didn't get more girl burp cloths to you!!

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

Prepare early...I have NEVER had a bag at te hospital, or had the new babys clothes washed. Please don't do that!

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

Prepare early...I have NEVER had a bag at te hospital, or had the new babys clothes washed. Please don't do that!

Keirsten said...

It stinks being home alone! Especially sicne you don't have any kids yet. I would just stay up late and read, but I totally know what you're talking about. I have to say it is a little better with my little ones home with me. Your new baby will keep u so busy you have little time for anything else.