Friday, November 11, 2011

Halloween (finally)

So, on Halloween, we had the traditional chili and corn bread, then Brian and Landen went out trick or treating while I stayed at home with sleeping Abrie and to hand out candy. Yes, Abrie went to sleep at about 5:30 for the night, and I was a little sad that she didn't wake up, because I really wanted to put her costume on and have her go out trick or treating with her brother....but she had other plans! So, here's some pictures I took later with her costume on:
Our little Ladybug (yes, the poor girl is teething like crazy, for the last 2 months now with no signs of teeth!)
A close -up (blurry) shot
The loot! When Landen started complaining of his pumpkin being too heavy and didn't want to carry it anymore, they came home ;)
Me acting like an imbecellin (word courtesy of Brian Regan) while Landen shows his muscles (oh, and BJ had to get in on the action too). The parents of kids would just crack up when they saw my costume....a little trick and treat ;)
Landen and Daddy showing off their guns
There's my muscle man Buzz. He cracks me up when he's "showing off his muscles"

2 comments:

Whitney Royer said...

The kiddos are looking quite adorable as always. And yours and Brian's costumes crack me up...you two are awesome.

Gurr Family said...

Your costumes are hilarious!!!