Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Air Show

We got to go to an air show on October 29th, and it was AWESOME! I've never been to one before (hence the 51 pictures I took, and no I won't bore you with them all). It was also "Navy Week", so they had set up a little bouncy area for the kids. Landen enjoyed going through one of the bouncy planes, although he couldn't get over one of the walls so he had to come back out the entrance! I loved walking around and checking out all the planes, like this sucker:

This cargo plane was HUGE! Big enough to carry other planes, tanks, vehicles, passengers, whatever they need!



Here's Landen and Brian with one of the planes. I just realized that it looks like they're posing with the racy lady on the side of the plane...oops!


Here's me and the kids on the huge cargo plane. You can see my sunburn already forming on my face. Apparently I thought it would be smart to not wear sunscreen while staring into the sun all day watching planes, parachuters, etc.

But, my favorite of the day were the:



BLUE ANGELS! They were AMAZING!!!! Looking at the picture above, their normal "diamond" formation, it was CRAZY the insane things they did! If anything went wrong with even 1 of the planes....yeah, I'm kinda morbid that way.





It was an awesome day and it pooped out the kids! I was so surprised that Abrie was able to sleep through the constant noise! If we go again next year, we're definitely packing cotton balls for ear plugs for the kids!

0 comments: