Thursday, July 14, 2011

Comparisons

I was looking at some old pictures of Landen today, and realized how much my two kids look alike. They've always looked so different, at least as I remembered it, but looking back at pictures was quite a shock! Enjoy:


Landen his first day home from the hospital (almost 1 month old). Abrie pulls this same face when she's passed out!
Abrie, 1 day old in the hospital, getting ready to go home. Her nose is definately bigger than Landens.



Landen's first bath at home (agian about 1 month old)





Abrie's first "soaking" bath at home, about 2 weeks old








2 comments:

Melissa Voss said...

You can definately tell that they are related.:) I totally get what you are saying about Braxton like Braden.. yet they look different. There are alot of differences.. but like your two.. they look related!

Gurr Family said...

Cute kids. I love seeing how two people can have kids that look so different yet alike at the same time.