Monday, July 18, 2011

Chukars Game

So Friday night we went to a good old baseball game, while everyone one else in the world was watching Harry Potter. We're trying to go do some of the things we're going to miss about southeast Idaho. Yes, I'm going to miss some things here ;). Considering I've lived in Rexburg 9 of the 12 years I've been out of High School, I've grown accustomed to the place! I'll miss the simple small town feel and the friendliness. I'll miss my job I've been at the last 6 years! I really love what I do, and who I work with. We've got good friends we're leaving behind, and moving on from the "college" days and into "real life" is going to be quite and adjustment. Anyway, here's some pictures from the baseball game (oh, and the Chukars are own by our very own KC Royals...they wear a KC patch on their jersey!).




I love the annoyed "hurry up and take my picture" look on Landen-man's face!


Adorable father and daughter enjoying the game


There's the little princess herself wearing her pj's and wishing all the noise would stop so she could sleep.


"Oh, hey mom, I'm just gonna watch the game from down here"



This is pretty much what he did the whole game. He did make friends with the people behind us, and they went and got Charlie the bird Chukar mascot to autograph a baseball for him. He was too afraid of him to go himself! Ahhh, my fearless, fearful boy ;)

0 comments: