Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Starting to "freak out"

Today I'm at 30 weeks. With Landen, it was only 3 1/2 weeks later that we had him! I REALLY DO NOT WANT ANOTHER PREEMIE! Besides I hated having him in the NICU for the first 25 days of his life, and remember how much that sucked not being able to come home with my baby, but we're losing our insurance April 9th! It will hopefully only last MAX 10 days, and I'll just have to put myself on bed rest during that time ;), but I've NEVER been without insurance and hadn't realized what a reassurance it had on my state of mind. I know this is where I need to rely on faith and know that my Heavenly Father knows my needs and will find someway to provide for them, even if it's not how I expect! In the meantime, we're trying to continue to get the house ready to put on the market, and I'm trying to not do too much and Brian's making sure of it ;). So, there's my "freak out". Oh, on a good note, at my doctor's appointment yesterday, they gave me a free "date night" with my husband and I'm looking forward to using it soon (dinner and a movie). How awesome is that!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you take that shot that helps with preemies? Is that why you are losing your insurance? Good luck I hope everything all goes well and that you can go another 10 weeks.
I have been having the 'freak outs' for a while now thinking that I might have a preemie. It is a scary thought.

Stephanie said...

Oh Daleen! I hope all works out in your favor. I'll be praying for u. Insurance craziness makes a normal person worry...I can't imagine the effects on a pregnant woman!! :) Hugs to you!! Take it easy and enjoy your date night!!

Randi and Adam said...

Oh my goodness woman? So will you not have any insurance for the birth of this baby???? holy cow.... that would stress me out! But your right...you need to have faith! He is watching over you and will provide for you!!!

Andrea said...

I hate those D insurance companies with a passion. I want them all to die. haha....

I'm currently TERRIFIED of RSV/whooping cough etc etc. I think the whole motherhood thing teaches u more about faith than u ever wanted to know....

Praying your baby stays in there!

Laurie Wilcox said...

Good luck Dee.. we'll say prayers for you and that little lady!

Andrea said...

Daleen
My mom and I actually made the crib bedding. I just couldn't find a set I liked which wasn't a ton of money! Esp since we needed two. I did see target had some new bedding that was super cute tho!

Hollie Hanson said...

Aww. I had no idea you had your last so early. That is so hard! Keeping you and baby in my prayers. It's amazing how so many things cause us so much worry, and yet things always have a way of working out. No doubt you are being watched over. Hang in there!