Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Santa Came to town!

My parents and sister came up to our house for Christmas and boy did they spoil us rotten (see photo below). It was so great having them up here! It definitely makes the holidays better when you can share them with family.

The ridiculous amount of loot!
Mom and Kate on Christmas morning

Landen playing with his new toys, he loves the ball set Aunt Katie gave him.


Landen wondering what mom's doing sitting in all the garbage



A quick kiss





1 comments:

Laurie Wilcox said...

First and foremost... Happy Belated Birthday! Next.. Merry Christmas! And finally... Happy New Year! I hope all of it was super dooper! Okay I'm done with all of the exclamation (sp?) points. By the way, my kids have the same ball set and they LOVE it. I had it packed away for Isaac, and now my big boys think its the coolest AGAIN. Isaac's favorite part of presents was, of course the wrapping paper and boxes. It's so inexpensive to keep that kid happy. Did Landen get into the unwrapping? Miss you guys. PS... I really need your chicken crock pot recipe, pretty please.