Saturday, August 15, 2009

Another Month!

I can't believe that in 1 month from now, my little Landen is going to be a year old!!!! It seems like only a few months ago we were dreaming of even being able to have a baby and now we have such a sweet, fun little boy! He definately has his opinions, especially when it comes to food! Don't get me wrong, he LOVES to eat, he's just getting to the point where he knows what he likes and what he doesn't, and he would much rather have REAL food than baby food, which to be honest is fine with me, because it gets expensive buying two separate meals. Landen is definitely my little buddy! We can laugh and play all day long! And when he's done with me, he sure LOVES to wrestle with BJ! It is so cute! BJ can get him giggling like no one else, but he's still so gentle with him. They're definitely going to be buddies for life! One of these days I'll get a video of them playing together!

2 comments:

Laura and Tyrone said...

First birthdays are fun! Be sure to get lots of pictures of him eating his cake. You can probably give him whatever you're eating most of the time now. Elizabeth refused to let us spoon feed her and anymore baby food before she was a full year old, so she's been on our diet for a while. I think they like real food better anyway, especially if it's pizza!

Gurr Family said...

The time does fly by with them doesn't it. Sometimes I miss my cuddly babies but then I look at them and see how fun they are and I am happy with where they are now.