Wednesday, April 29, 2009

This is getting ridiculous!!!!!

My poor baby boy has literally been sick for 3 months! Our most recent adventures included going to the doctor last Friday because his cough had gotten worse. They put him on antibiotics, some steroids and we've been continuing with his nebulizer treatments. Well, he woke up this morning and was burning up! His temperature was 101.9! I new high for him, sadly. It just doesn't make sense because he's been on antibiotics for the last 5 days...apparently not solving the problem. I'm pretty sure he also has a sore throat because my little man that loves food could only muster half of his cereal down, and kinda fussed the whole time. And, to top it off, Brian's sick too! It looks like my days off from work and taking care of sick people is not going to be a day off! My poor boys. I promise to post something a little more upbeat later, because I did have an awesome weekend!

1 comments:

Melissa Voss said...

Is he teething on top of the sickness? The fever could be from the teething. I hope he gets feeling better quickly.