Thursday, April 16, 2009

7 Months!

It's crazy as every month passes, how quickly it's all going. In another 5 months, Landen will be a year old...where did it go? I know, I say that all the time. I just love this little boy. I love to make him laugh and he's really good at making me laugh. He's rolling around like a crazy person, and getting very inventive at getting to his toys (pulling his body by grabbing the leg of a chair). I'm sure it's only a matter of time before he's figured out how to crawl. He sits up mostly on his own, he'll still lose his balance and fall from side to side, but I'm amazed at how strong he's gotten. He's fascinated with BJ and BJ has become very patient with him and will let him tug on his face and ears. He still loves the television and computer...definitely a Royer ;). He just wants to learn about everything...and stick it in his mouth if he can. Still no teeth, but they way he's teething, it's only a matter of time.


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow...he's 7 months already! Time does fly by! He's grown so much. I can't wait to meet him one of these days.

Unknown said...

you are so cute and he's so big! I need to come visit! I won't be able to make it to Liz's wedding--will you give her a hug for me?

Enjoy Idaho for me! I love Idaho in spring!

Gurr Family said...

He is so cute and it does go by way fast.

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

Isn't it crazy how time just flys by? Seth is now 9 months and it doesn't seem possible. Your family is adorable .. enjoy it while he still can't get into everything!