Tuesday, February 17, 2009

San Francisco

We had a chance to go downtown on Valentine's Day after the funeral to do a little sight-seeing. Unfortunately some of the pictures are hard to see, because they were all taken at night, but San Francisco is so beautiful. It's so green and lush! Yes, we have looked at housing out there and the thought of living there someday did cross our minds!

This was hilarious, it was a cooper stretch limo (pink) with a hot tub in the background!
The San Francisco skyline at night...sorry for the bad picture

Yes, that is a 2 story Old Navy...awesome!


My first time ever to try an In-n-out burger...yummy, the fries weren't that spectacular...they tasted too much like potato chips.



Lombard Street. It's a brick, windy road that's in a few movies...so I've been told





OK, this was hilarious, there was a huge pillow fight downtown in the park to celebrate Valentine's Day I guess, but this couple decided to carry it on further...quite entertaining!

We did get a chance to go across the Golden Gate Bridge also, but I couldn't get any good pictures of it in the dark. Pretty awesome though!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Okay, so that Old Navy is probably my favorite thing in San Fran. If you want to move there though, it's better to get something outside the city because housing is soooooooooo expensive! I'm glad you had fun!

Dan and Whitney said...

I can't believe you were in SF and you didn't get a-hold of me to come visit! I'm sure you were super busy... but it was fun knowing you were nearby for a short time. It looks like you had some fun!