Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Grandma Royer

Brian's Grandma passed away on Monday, after battling cancer for a couple of years. The few memories I have of her, are ones that make me smile. She was always quick to give me hugs, tell me she loved me, very spunky and fun to joke around with. She was always very giving and remembered important things, like our birthdays and anniversary. I loved the letters we would get from her every once in awhile, because it reminded me of my own Grandparents that have long since passed on. They were my favorite "pen pals." My only regret is that she never got to meet Landen, but I know that she'll be watching over him throughout his life, and if we get blessed to have another baby someday, I only hope that she'll be coaching our future family before they come to us. We love you Grandma, and although we don't get to see you anymore right now, we will someday!

2 comments:

Melissa Voss said...

Sorry to hear about your grandma. It is always hard.:) I just thought I'd let you know that my mom was supposed to take those diapers up to the floor so if you haven't gotten them..they should be there somewhere. Let me know that you get them k.

Heidi Meadows said...

Sorry about your grandma. She sounds like a great lady. I'm sure she will be watching over your family.