Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Whoopie (sarcasm)

Ya know, I used to love snow, when I lived in Kansas, and it was such a novelty to actually get some, let alone have a nice white Christmas. But, since living in Rexburg for the last 3 years, I have come to dread days like today...the first snow, because it indicates another 6 months of snow...too much snow. I would love if it would stick around until after the holidays, then go away! Many others around here I'm sure would disagree with me, because they love the winter sports, but where we don't have the toys or the money to participate in such events, I just hike to work in my snow boots until April-June sometime. Yes, the snow really does last that long. It's kind of depressing! I really wish Rexburg had more definitive seasons!


3 comments:

Morgan said...

Hmmm, I am so glad that I am not in Rexburg to have the 10 1/2 months of snow. We have the direct opposite here. I am still wearing shorts! I am ready for a bit of chilly weather. I never thought that I would say that! I hope that the snow melts at least for a few more weeks.

Dan and Whitney said...

Daleen,
I don't know if you remember me...I'm sure you do...this is Whitney Lynch (otherwise known as Whitney Peterson). I can't believe I came across your blog! I just found Laurie's a few minutes ago through Amy Merrit's and the Hannon's blogs. Congrats on your little one! If you have a second, you can check out my blog: danandwhitney.blogspot.com. I would love to get in touch with you!

Gurr Family said...

So I got your blog address of Cutlers and I just had to take a look. Landen is so cute. I love your fall back ground, I have yet to figure out how to do all of the cute stuff.