Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Heros

As I see all the American flags lining the streets this Veteran's Day, I'm reminded of a couple of my heroes!
First, my brother Ryan (not sure why this picture is so small), who's Marine platoon was the first to enter Baghdad. He saw a lot and did a lot that he's had to overcome since coming home. I'm very proud of him!


And of course there's my awesome husband, who also served over in Iraq with the Marines.




I'm very proud of both of my heroes, and am grateful to them and so many others who have and continually serve their country to protect the freedoms they are so willing to die for. Thank you veterans!


1 comments:

Hilary said...

I don't know where it came from, the email I got it in just states the author. I can forward it to you if you want though.