Sunday, June 17, 2012

Random cell phone unload

Clapping about food!
 So I recently removed all the pictures from my cell phone and put them on the computer and I thought I'd share, because some of them are quite priceless!!!
Playing for the first time in the "kiddie" pool...now they prefer the "real one ;P

Measuring up to the monkeys at the zoo

Landen dressed up as a tiger for one of his friend's birthday parties. We couldn't figure out how to make a giraffe costume!

Landen decided to color on his sister (she's closing her eyes because of the flash)

Oh, and himself!


The card isle and the "race car" shopping carts are by far the favorite parts of shopping.

Landen riding the carousel at Peter Piper Pizza

Landen helping Abrie eat some of her birthday cake from her "birthday shoot"

In the bath post cake eating

Just before I had to wake her up...precious!

So proud of herself for standing

0 comments: