Sunday, August 28, 2011

Going Private

So, Brian informed me today that because of his current job, which I'm not allowed to even talk about publicly, it poses a threat to our family. Without going into much detail, it was a big enough concern for him, that he asked me to make our blog private. So, for anyone who wants to be added to our list so you can continue to view our blog, either leave me a comment or shoot me an email at daleen.royer@gmail.com. I'll give it about a week before I do the change, so there's a bit of time.

6 comments:

Amber said...

Yes please!!!!
amber.hulse@gmail.com

Debbie said...

Of course, you need to add me.

Hilary said...

lilhil@gmail.com

Suzi said...

please add me!

McKendricks said...

add us please!

Cassie said...

Add me please:)
CJH_C7@hotmail.com