Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Visit to Kuna, ID

A few weekends ago, we went out to my brother's house in Kuna to celebrate some birthdays (September is a huge birthday month in my family). Specifically it was my SIL Kristina's birthday and my niece Kariessa's was the next day, but they had a birthday party together. Katie's (my sis) birthday had been earlier that week, and Cory's birthday was the following week...so like I said, lots to celebrate. Here's a few pictures from the adventures




Everyone on the teeter-totter (sp?)

Landen had so much fun with his cousin Kaden even though there's a 3 year age difference. In fact, Kaden wanted to come home with us...very cute!

My brother Kevin and Kelsie goofing off for the camera.


Kelsey, pianist extraordinaire!




Caught ya Kaylee (eating yummy Costco cake)


The birthday girls Kristina and Kariessa, oh and Kaden wanted to be in the picture too!






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love kelsey'stits! I want to feel and suck them while my hand ggoes between her legs, start rubbing her p-s-y an if she spreads them I know she wants it, slip my hand inside her panties and feel her soft, warm, moist, tight underagepussy mmmmmmmmmmmm play with her clit and get her really wet, slip my fingers in her and softly finger fuckher, lay her down, legs up and pull her panties off and put a baby in her, I hope she still has her cherry it feels so good with a littlevirgin