Thursday, September 2, 2010

Mountain Home

Another one of our adventures while down in Utah was going to my grandpa's house in Mountain Home. It was so nice just hanging out with family, riding 4-wheelers, making tin-foil dinners and roasted marshmallows. All the fun things of camping, but having the comforts of running water, beds and electricity...my kind of camping ;). Here's a few pictures of the good times:

Landen and Cason "catching" bugs with their nets
Trying to find bugs

Checking out the campfire and making s'mores


Landen squished on the 4-wheeler with mom and dad



Just the 2 of us going for a ride





2 comments:

Lacey said...

Thanks for the comment! I'm jealous, I love ATVs, we grew up with those and dune buggies. Favorite childhood memory! Sounds like a great trip, it's so fun doing family trips!

Sarah said...

how fun ... 4 wheeling is always a blast! I didn't know Katie was getting married ... where have I been? Hope you guys are having fun!