Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Nursery...HOORAY!

Landen's first day of Nursery was on Sunday, and he did amazing! No fuss at all to go, had the time of his life, and jabbering non-stop for awhile after I picked him up! They did however learn that if you give him water from the drinking fountain that he will drink from it forever, even after his lips turn purple. Needless to say, a sippy cup has been requested (I had one with me, I just didn't leave it with him).


It was awesome to be able to pay attention in church again for the first time in a year and a half! Going to church no longer feels like a chore for me, and it's great to be able to participate in discussions!

3 comments:

Melissa Voss said...

Awww.. he looks so handsome in his little suit!

McKendricks said...

Brian and Dayleen,
Matt and I saw this picture of handsome Landen in his slick suite and both agreed that he is the cutest little boy. Glad to hear he is enjoying nursery!

Dan & Brooke said...

Oh happy day! We, too, loved this day! He looks so dang cute in in suit! And I love his hair! Total boy!