Thursday, March 4, 2010

Nightmares?

So, Landen woke up at 3:00 a.m. screaming! When I went in to get him, not only did he have a temperature of 101.4, but he was so terrified. I felt so bad for him! He kept looking around and jumping and just clung to me. He went back to sleep easily enough, but I couldn't because I was just trying to imagine what had scared him so bad! I still have no idea why he's having fevers, because that's the only symptom he has! I just hope he doesn't have to have another bad night like that again!

2 comments:

Laura and Tyrone said...

I imagine that when the kid is so little, their nightmares may consist of the following: can't find mommy or daddy, lost their security blanket or doll, or something chasing them--like the vacuum cleaner... he could be having a nightmare about something he saw on the TV, I guess. I just know that it's sad when Elizabeth has a nightmare. She can't quite explain what's the matter. :(

Lacey said...

Thanks for the comment, you're sweet! I think Ayva has nightmares too, she'll wake up and just start screaming and won't tell me what's wrong.