Thursday, January 28, 2010

My 30 year old bucket list

First of all, no I'm not dying, but since my birthday in December, I've been thinking of all those things that I thought I would have done by the time I'm 30. I've been outside the country to 6 different countries (not bad-all done since I was 18), finished 3 degrees, married a wonderful man, have (had) a successful job, bought a house, got a hyper dog and have a beautiful little boy...living the American dream! Can't complain (which I'm not by the way)! I've been thinking about those things I dreamed of as a child, which many I've accomplished (YAY!) and I've decided that my dreams might have changed a bit, or at least been refocused. So, in this last year before I turn 30, these are some things I want to do:

1. Get pregnant (and no, that's not an announcement, it just takes us awhile to get pregnant)
2. Lose as much weight as possible before #1 happens (already lost 15 pounds woot woot)
3. Actually go on a family vacation instead of an extended weekend for the first time in 4 years!!!
4. Make Brian go horse back riding (can't believe he's never done this--or so he says!)
5. Actually go hang out with family for at least 1 holiday this year!
6. Find an exercise that I love so that I can stick with it (Zumba so far is my fav!)
7. Make time to have a romantic overnight with hubby!
8. Go to Macy's parade at Thanksgiving!
9. Get tan again! (I know, pretty vain)
10. Sing again...it's been awhile!

1 comments:

Gurr Family said...

That's a good list. Good luck with #1. I hope it doesn't take as long this time around.