Sunday, May 4, 2008

BJ antics

We love our BJ. He always keeps us laughing and on our toes. He's seriously like having a toddler run around the house. I thought I'd post some of his funnier moments.


Wrestling with Brian, one of his favorite things to do!
I think Brian won...this round anyway!
Chillin at the park. We're afraid to let him go because he loves to chase people too much!
Did I mention he's a ham and loves to have his picture taken? If you have a camera in your hands, he'll look right at you and pose, especially if you say "cheese" which is probably his favorite food!
He loves to help "make" dinner. He's especially good at cleaning up after us. The best pre-washer we ever invested in!

1 comments:

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

He's a really pretty dog. Does he shed? I think having a dog must be the closet thing to having kids. You both obviously adore him!