Monday, July 9, 2012

The 4th-Part 1

 So, the morning of the 4th, we had a pancake breakfast at the church. I spent about an hour decorating the kid's tricycles so they could participate in the parade, and this is how they turned out! I basically found everything red, white and blue that I could at Dollar General and went to town. Landen loved waking up in the morning and finding his.


 They also had some activities for the kids to do while we were waiting to eat, including an obstacle course. This part cracked me up, Landen was supposed to hop back in the potato sack, so Brian rolled it down a few times, and....
 carried him to the finish line. As you can tell, he LOVED it!




 They also had a "parade" around the parking lot for all the kids (enter the decorated tricycles). Landen let a younger kid ride his tricycle (mostly because he hates pedaling), and decided to push someone else's...all my hard work....*sigh*


I'm pretty sure Landen kept lapping around the parking lot about 10 times, my little energizer bunny!

0 comments: